Prospera Named Winner in WealthManagement.com 2015 Industry Awards
We’re proud to have been named the winner in two categories: Transition Support and Service! View our videos to see how we support our advisors their way.
Prospera Named Broker-Dealer of the Year 2015
We’re excited to be named the winner of Investment Advisor Magazine’s 2015 Broker-Dealer of the Year in Division I, representing firms with up to 199 producing advisors. The magazine conducts an annual poll asking its financial advisor readers to anonymously rank their firms on criteria like service, payout and technology. This is the fifth time in seven years that Prospera has attained the prestigious industry honor, and was previously honored in 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2014. Read the full article here.
- America’s Most Honored Businesses 2017 – Top 5% (American Registry)
- Fastest Growing Companies 2007, 2008, 2009 (Inc5000)
- Top 10 for Advisor to Home Office Support 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Largest North Texas Stock Brokerage Firms 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Dallas Business Journal)
- Top Independent Broker Dealers 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2014 (Investment News)
- Highest Average Production 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Investment Advisor Magazine)
- Most Fee Advisors Served 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Investment Advisor Magazine)
- Independent Broker Dealer of the Year 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2015 (Investment Advisor Magazine)
- Top 60 Businesses in Collin County 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (Collin County 60)
- Prospera Financial Services was named one of the “Top 10 Broker Dealers that use Social Media” by Social Turns. Scott Peterson of Social Turns spoke of Prospera as “the clear leader. Excellent use of LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. The website is beautiful—nothing cookie cutter here. The ‘Like A Cable Channel’ white paper on the use of social media should be required reading for the rest of the industry.”