Prospera’s Promise: Commitment to the Customer
Prospera was founded in 1982 by former wirehouse advisors who wanted to put their clients’ interests first, and their firm’s interests second. This Commitment to the Customer is reflected in the following promises, which are at the heart of all we do:
- We will always put your interests first.
- We will work to help you understand your investments.
- We will support your Financial Professional with the full resources of our firm.
- We will provide you with accurate and timely information about your account.
- We will provide you with information regarding our policies on how we treat the personal information you share with us — and we will not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We will strive to meet and exceed your expectations as our client, and to uphold the trust you have put in us.
- We will provide you with courteous service.
- We will use care to select knowledgeable and experienced Financial Professionals.
- We (your Financial Professional) will provide you with investment recommendations based on your personal goals, your financial information, and your preferences.
- We will inform you of all costs relating to your account(s) and your investment transactions.
- We will work conscientiously to resolve any errors or complaints regarding your account(s).